Note: We have changed our church database software. If you had a giving login before December 3, that login is no longer valid. You will need to sign up for a new account to access your giving history and give online. If you have any questions, please call the church office at 361-887-6465.
Quick Getting Started Steps:
- Using the link above, register for an account on our online system, InFellowship. Be sure to check your email for a confirmation message to confirm your account.
- Fully complete your profile so we have your latest information and opt-in to the online church directory if that link is available.
- Give! Use the Give Now or Scheduled Giving links to contribute to Solid Rock Church.
Hint: If you signed up using information we already have on record for you, you will be able to see your past giving history immediately and can access the online church directory. If you don't see your giving history or the directory link, that's okay too... Your new InFellowship account will be matched to your existing information in 7 to 10 days. Anything you contribute in the meantime will still be included in your giving history after matching.
Join the community of other Solid Rock Church attendees using inFellowship, our online database.
Once logged in you can:
- Update your personal profile
- Set up online giving
- Manage privacy settings
- Access church directory (if you opt-in)
- Access groups (coming soon)
Benefits of Giving Online:
- Totally secure
- View your own giving record
- Automated giving can be arranged
- Print your own end-of-year tax statements
Financial giving at Solid Rock Church can generally be divided into two categories: tithes and offerings. The Bible teaches us that we worship the Lord with our tithe, which is ten percent of our income contributed to the church on a regular basis. When we give in addition to our tithe, we do so as an offering.
At this time, anyone who does not attend Solid Rock Church can make an online offering or missions donation using the “One-Time Donation” box below. However, if you attend Solid Rock Church, we strongly suggest you use inFellowship for your online giving.